New & Improved X-Pert 40mm(1.5") Brass Dance Pole Set
The Ultimate Professional Spinning & Stationary Pole
We are auth. dealers for X-Pole so your purchase will be covered under full mfg. warranty
New 2016 X-Pert poles have new stronger X-Joints. The X-Pert pole also has a new bottom adjuster unit with a fixed adjuster cover.
- SPINNING & STATIONARY Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights of 7' 4" to 9'
- BOTTOM LOADING - No ladder needed to adjust height
- X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY - Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increses pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
The #1 Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market!! There´s no other pole that is both stationary & spinning, bottom-loading that features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pert´s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground! The X-Pert contains all the parts needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in to 9ft
Whether a beginner, intermediate or professional, X-Pole is produced to the highest standards guaranteeing you the best pole experience on the market.
Featuring some of the most advanced design and engineering you’ll find in the world of pole exercise and dance X-Pole has been developed, in consultation with leading dancers, to meet the demands of professional pole dancing.
Removable and fully portable X-Pole is quick and easy to install and it’s clean, ergonomic design looks great in any surroundings.
The NEW 40mm Brass XPERT is now available from X-Pole!
Set to revolutionize the pole industry, the new 40mm (1.5") pole is slimmer than the standard 45mm and 50mm poles whilst retaining a highly durable and robust design that is synonymous with all X-Pole products.
A significant benefit of the new 40mm pole is that tricks can become easier to perform, increasing dancer's confidence, especially for those with small hands! The 40mm pole gives a unique new dynamic to performances and is already being met with huge praise from the industry. The 40mm pole really is amazing to dance on!
The X-Pert(NX) Set contents and detailed features:
- Micro Base Plate - smaller base for minimum contact and still maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover -Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a totally smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence
- Main Pole B (top pole) - Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in - 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in - 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
- Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint - Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints - Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter - Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome - 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support
- Hex Key - The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!!
- 2x Carry Cases - One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
- Photo Instruction Manual