Aluminum With Cast Helper Handle And Imported Main Square Meal Pan
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
6. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking,
7. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
8. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.
Cooking Surface: L: 13.125 in. W: 13.125 in. H: 2.5 in.
Material: Aluminum with cast helper handle and imported main handle
Weight: 0.01 lbs