New Mauviel M'Heritage M'150s Copper & Stainless Steel 3.3L / 3.6Qt Saucepan with Lid
Brand New, Auth. Dealer, Warranty
The collection M’heritage is a combination of two (2) powerful and traditional materials, copper and stainless steel. This blend of materials energizes the pleasure of cooking. The copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs. The various handle options, cast iron, bronze or cast stainless steel, gives each range an aesthetic difference that meets the style for each cook. The M’heritage collection represents the total experience and heritage of Mauviel 1830, and is used by professionals and household cooks throughout the world.
M'150S Collection: Polished copper exterior, 18/10 stainless steel interior, stainless steel rivets, cast stainless steel handles
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel) except for Tri-ply roasting pans (polished copper exterior, aluminum, 18/10 stainless steel interior)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: thickness 1.5mm
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (Not Included)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
Use and Care Instructions:
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
- All M'héritage products are designed for use in the oven.
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
- To restore the shinny copper surface to your Mauviel pot/pan.