Mauviel M'Heritage M'150s Copper 15.7" x 11.8" Tri-Ply Roaster with Rack
Brand New, Auth. Dealer, Warranty
The standard for professional chefs and serious amateur cooks, Mauviel M'héritage cookware features a thick Copper Exterior, an easy-to-clean stainless steel interior, and sturdy, stainless steel handles. Fits up to a 26 lb turkey.
Polished copper exterior, aluminum, 18/10 stainless steel interior, stainless steel rivets, 1.5mm thickness, stainless steel handle
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel) except for Tri-ply roasting pans (polished copper exterior, aluminum, 18/10 stainless steel interior)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (Not included)
- Made in France.
Use and Care Instructions:
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
- All M'héritage products are designed for use in the oven.
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
- To restore the shinny copper surface to your Mauviel pot/pan, use our Copperbrill cleaner - See also: How to clean copper.