Kyocera 5-pc Knife Block Set / 4 Kyocera Revolution Series Black Blade Ceramic Knives + Bamboo Block
Brand New, Auth Dealer, Warranty
Kyocera has created the perfect cutlery collection for any cooking enthusiast. This handsome bamboo knife block securely contains 4 essential Kyocera advanced ceramic knife sizes: 3" Paring, 4.5" Utility, 5.5" Santoku, and 6" Chef's Knives. For everyday use on fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, use these handy knives for: chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, julienning, cutting, trimming, seeding and peeling. The solid bamboo knife block has (4) rubber feet to protect counters and prevent slipping. The compact design and small footprint is ideal for kitchens with limited space, solving a common storage problem and keeping the knives easily accessible.
Features & Benefits:
- Kyocera knife sizes: 3 in. Paring, 4.5 in. Utility, 5.5 in. Santoku, 6 in. Chef's
- Knife block dimensions: 7.5” H x 6.5” W x 5” D
- Sleek, compact design to securely store Kyocera advanced ceramic knives
- (4) rubber feet to secure block from slipping and protect counters
- Block made of solid bamboo, a durable and renewable resource
- High quality construction designed for years of daily use
- Knives & block packaged securely in a custom box
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer - won't alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia Z206: Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
Care & Use:
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of baking soda and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents
- Knife Block: Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. To renew finish, periodically rub with mineral oil
- Lifetime Warranty: KYOCERA advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tool products are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or accidental damage to the knife or kitchen tool product.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. Simply pay for shipping and processing and our expert sharpening team will have your knife(s) back to you with a factory new edge. Please visit our "Lifetime Sharpening” page for full details.