Kyocera Premier Elite 5.5" Ceramic Santoku Knife
Brand New, Auth Dealer, Warranty
KYOCERA’S Premier Elite Series features our finest HIP ceramic blade for superior strength and sharpness. Etched with beauty, the blade is perfectly matched to a magnificent black Pakka wood handle. Manufactured in Japan for superior quality.
HIP Ceramic Blade - The premium ceramic blade is Hot Isostatically Pressed (HIP) which provides superior strength and sharpness compared to Kyocera’s traditional white ceramic blade.
“Zen Sand Garden” Pattern - The etched design on the blade is reminiscent of a traditional Japanese zen sand garden (karesansui).
Handle Shape - The flat sided oval handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin. Lightweight and perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables.
Features & Benefits:
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia Z206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
Care & Use:
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of baking soda and water.
- Knife Block: Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. To renew finish, periodically rub with mineral oil
- Lifetime Warranty: KYOCERA advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tool products are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or accidental damage to the knife or kitchen tool product.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. Simply pay for shipping and processing and our expert sharpening team will have your knife(s) back to you with a factory new edge. Please visit our "Lifetime Sharpening” page for full details.