Kyocera Innovation Series 4.5" Utility + 6" Chef's Santoku 2-Pc Ceramic Knife Gift Box Set
Brand New, Auth Dealer, Warranty
Innovation Series Introducing Z212 ceramic blades.
This beautiful set features two of our bestselling ceramic knives: A 4.5" Utility & 6" Chef's Santoku. Through technology and innovation KYOCERA introduces a new advanced ceramic cutlery series featuring our new Z212 ceramic blade that will stay sharper 2x longer, a soft ergonomically crafted handle for comfort and control, and an upper angled handle to blade interface that will make cutting a breeze. Z212 Ceramic Blade is a new advanced ceramic developed by Kyocera utilizing innovative ceramic material technology. An extremely hard material that will maintain sharpness 2x longer than conventional Kyocera ceramic blades. The Ergonomically Designed, Soft-Grip Handle fits in hand comfortably and provides an easy grip for safe handling, and the soft grip material provides comfort and control. The upward angle of the handle to the blade allows for easier cutting on a cutting board.
Features & Benefits:
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 2 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Z212 Ceramic Blade: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
Care & Use:
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents
- Lifetime Warranty: KYOCERA advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tool products are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or accidental damage to the knife or kitchen tool product.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. Simply pay for shipping and processing and our expert sharpening team will have your knife(s) back to you with a factory new edge. Please visit our "Lifetime Sharpening” page for full details.