Kyocera 4-pc Knife Block Set / 3 Kyocera Ceramic Knives + Bamboo Block
Brand New, Auth Dealer, Warranty
Enjoy the best of Kyocera ceramic cutlery in a compact bamboo knife block set. Our bamboo knife block set includes three (3) Kyocera Advanced Ceramic knives; 4.5” Utility, 5.5” Santoku and a 7” Chef’s Revolution Series with black handle and black blade plus our 3-slot bamboo knife block. It’s an attractive, safe, sturdy and durable design.
Bamboo Knife Block Set Features three essential knife sizes; Revolution 4.5", 5.5", 7" Custom Kyocera knife block is made from renewable and durable bamboo The 3-slot bamboo knife block can be used multiple ways: mounted on a wall, placed in a drawer, or displayed on a counter top. Ideal for small kitchens with limited space. The unique universal slot design safely holds knives in place and is gentle on blades.
Features & Benefits:
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia Z206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, we will repair or replace it.
- Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment.
Care & Use:
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of baking soda and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents
- Knife Block: Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. To renew finish, periodically rub with mineral oil
- Lifetime Warranty: KYOCERA advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tool products are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or accidental damage to the knife or kitchen tool product.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. Simply pay for shipping and processing and our expert sharpening team will have your knife(s) back to you with a factory new edge.