New Finex Cast Iron 10" Eight Side Skillet Cooking Pan with Lid
Brand New, Auth. Dealer, Warranty
The most versatile pan you’ll ever own. The FINEX cast iron skillet is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time. It’s a searing machine for hearty steaks, chops and salmon. It’s brilliant for baking perfect cornbread, pies, cakes and muffins. Introduce a lid and it’s great for steaming, braising and simmering. From stovetop, to oven, to grill—even over the coals—the FINEX cast iron skillet is a trusted essential you’ll pass down for generations.
Like the best antique skillets, the FINEX cast iron skillet is polished for an ultra-smooth cooking surface that minimizes sticking and cleaning. Designed with a distinct geometric shape for easier pouring, you’ll like that it means fewer spills and drips. The ergonomic stainless steel spring handle stays cool longer—and cools down faster. We’ve added a ribbed helper handle on the front lip that makes it easy to lift and transfer from stovetop to table. The finishing touch is a beautiful brass cap that makes it easy to hang the pan when you’re done.
At-home and professional chefs alike love cast iron for its superior heat retention. The FINEX cast iron skillet’s generous size makes it perfect for searing big steaks, thick chops and substantial salmon fillets, while the skillet’s extra deep walls contain hearty portions. Its thick base heats evenly and prevents hot spots, allowing the cast iron to retain heat even when cold ingredients are added. Its brilliant heat retention bakes perfect cornbread, cakes and muffins.
The FINEX Cast Iron Lid
Steam equals flavor so if you’re serious about capturing the best tastes your food has to offer, it’s worth investing in a matching seasoned cast iron lid to go with your skillet. Our cast iron lids seal the six pour spouts perfectly and allows you to create six steam vents too. Poaching salmon or keeping a sauce at a slow simmer is easy with our lids. For ideal moisture control when braising, we integrated self-basting rings into the design. With a lid, you can lower the heat of your burners while maintaining the desired temperature and also avoid potential splatters. Our oven-safe lids are topped with a hand-polished, American-made solid brass knob for easy lifting and placing.
As with all of our cookware, our skillet is made by hand from premium American cast iron, polished stainless steel and brass, and is carefully hand seasoned the old-fashioned way with natural organic flaxseed oil.
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil—ready for use.
- Polished, ultra-smooth surface gives you naturally non-stick performance.
- Thick-walled design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well.
- Speed cool stainless steel handle—no need for oven mitts when frying an egg on the stovetop.
- Use with gas, induction, electric stoves or straight over the coals.
- Oven safe and grill ready.
- Eight sides for perfect pours and greater cooking control—including a perfect flavor seal with the cast iron lid.
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A.
- Patented octagonal “multi-pour” design. Effective, efficient and just plain convenient.
- Ultra-polished easy release cooking surface. Food simply slides off.
- Ergonomic “speed cool” spring handle. Easy to grip, easy to carry.
- Size : 17.2" x 10.4" x 3.2"
- Cook Surface : 8.75"
- Weight : 11.1 lbs.
- Cooking Methods : Gas, Induction, Electric, Oven, Grill, Fire