Chef's Choice Ceramic + Steel Diamond Hone Electric Knife Sharpener # 700
Brand New, Auth. Dealer, Warranty
Featuring an elegant design with three sharpening stages and precision knife guides, it will easily sharpen virtually all kitchen, household, fish fillet and pocket knives—ceramic or metal. The Model 700 is the ultimate, affordable, in home solution for sharpening ceramic knives with a precision that equals the highest quality factory edges! Using advanced diamond abrasive technology and precision guides, it will remove most chipped edges and restore a professional and superior factory grade edge that is razor sharp.
How It Works: Incorporating multi-stages, highly precise angle controls and the advanced Diamond Hone® technology that has made Chef’sChoice® sharpeners world renowned and the choice of leading chefs worldwide, the Model 700 sharpener creates an arch-shaped edge that is widely recognized for astonishing sharpness and durability. This arch-edge structure is known to be stronger and longer lasting than hollow ground or conventional “V” type edges.
To sharpen steel knives of any alloy, Stages 1 and 3 are used. To sharpen ceramic knives, Stages 2 and 3 are used. The initial stages are specifically designed to sharpen and hone the edge while the subsequent stage polishes the edge for a super sharp, precision edge geometry that is longer-lasting.
Using an advanced diamond abrasive technology, this ground-breaking electric sharpener is the first of its kind in the marketplace and will quickly apply an incredibly sharp and durable 15 degree edge to both ceramic and steel knives
- Professionally sharpen ceramic and steel knives in one sharpening system!
- Astonishing sharp edges for kitchen, household, fish fillet, pocket and serrated knives—Ceramic and Steel knives.
- 3-Stage: advanced diamond technology sharpens knives quickly
- Diamond UltraFlex™ finishing stage for a super sharp, microscopically flawless, durable edge
- Repairs chipped edges on ceramic knives, quickly restores a razor sharp, factory grade edge
- Precision flexible spring guides for accurate control of angle
|Number of Sharpening Stages||3|
|Abrasive||100% diamond abrasives|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives||Yes|
|Resulting Edge Angle||20 degree|
|Time Required to Sharpen||Approximately 1-2 minute for first time sharpening.
Resharpening is approximately 15-30 seconds
|Dimensions||12.4"L x 5.25"W x 4.25"H|